The German Federal Guild Association of the Cleaning Trade (BIV) has now opened online registration for the 22nd WFBSC Congress, which will be held in Berlin for the first time next year.
As of 20 October 2016, anyone interested in taking part in the congress or accompanying another participant can sign up via the simple online registration tool at www.wfbsc2017.berlin. The tool is available in German and English.
It makes sense to book sooner rather than later – register by 27 July 2017 and enjoy an early-bird discount of €300.
How will digitalization affect our service processes and performance? How will it change the meaning of knowledge and the use of stored data? What form will our future relationships with customers, staff and other stakeholders take? Thomas Dietrich, Chairman of the BIV and also President of the WFBSC since April, has confirmed that these will be the key questions addressed at the congress and is calling on the industry to collectively find answers to these questions.
The WFBSC Congress will be opened by Günther Oettinger, European Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society.
The following topics will be addressed at the event:
- Digital strategies for building service contractors
- Relationship management with customers, staff and stakeholders
- Effects of disruptive technologies
- Working environment and labor law in the age of digitalization
- Data handling by market partners
- New forms of recruiting | Knowledge and education through digitalization
- Digital procurement processes
- Consequences of digitalization on service processes and performance
- Smart buildings and their impact on the sector
The top-level trade fair CMS Berlin 2017 – Cleaning. Management. Services. will be held in parallel with the WFBSC Congress, offering participants the opportunity to directly discuss the insights gained from our congress with some of the world’s leading service providers, and to preview the latest trends and developments in all facets of building services.